Etsy Tag Search
#1 Etsy Tag Generator Tool, Free Etsy Tag Analyzer by Insightfactory
Etsy tag generator tool extracts Etsy tags that sell. And it lists them here for you. We only use original data for our Etsy tag analyzer.
Insert the main tag in the search bar, the tool gives your Etsy tag ideas. You can explore them on the Etsy website and check for their competition. If you have just started out, only focus on Tags that have low competition.
Etsy tags that sell are the tags that describe your product, are relevant, and have low competition.
You can check for the competition by looking at the number of results on Etsy.
How to generate tag ideas with Etsy tag generator
Enter your main keyword in the search box, the tool will show a list of keywords related to your main keyword.
For example, for finding Etsy tags that sell for art print, start with the art print keyword, explore the tags’ list and select the most relevant keywords to your art print. You can select a keyword by clicking on it.
How to extract Etsy tags and get noticed on Etsy
Generate related, popular tags related to your niche.
Select the relevant tags from the search result by clicking on them. And at the end, click on the export button below the Etsy tag list to export your extracted tags.
How to generare Etsy tags that sell in 2021
- Respect trademarks and copyrighting, many Etsy shops got closed because of that. So be careful
- Focus on low competition tags(less than 2000 results), check the tags competition on the Etsy search result.
- Your chance of rank for a low competition tag is much higher than a popular keyword.
- Select long-tail keywords and focus on 3 or 4 phrase keywords as the main keyword tag.
- Repeat your main keywords in Etsy title, description, and tags.
- Use all 140 characters in the title and all of the 13 tags.
- Only focus on niche tags, general tags like “Gift for her” with more than 3m results won’t help your young Etsy store.
- Put your main keyword tags at the beginning of the Etsy title.
- Separate tags in the title using “,” “or” “|”. It helps customers understand what are you selling better.
- Be patient. Generate Etsy tags that sell and update your listing, then wait for the Etsy algorithm to work. Don’t change titles and tags over and over again.
- Follow our Etsy SEO articles.
- Etsy Seller handbook is a great reference for understanding Etsy SEO.