At Insightfactory.app, We asked 12 redbubble experts to share tips about how to start making money online by selling trends on redbubble in 2021.
Here is the list of their tips:
- Avoid niches with more than 1500 search results. If you didn’t have a sale yet. keep it under 300.
- A niche with more than 300 sales per month and fewer than 300 results are golden. start making a design as soon as finding one. usually, these niches got oversaturated after a few days. Check estimated sales and competition here.
- Double-check the niche on merch by amazon, to make sure the niche is valid.
- Google it!!! Check the background story on a trend, you can’t make something that customers want without understanding the trend. ask yourself, who is going to buy this product? for what? why?
If you don’t have a clear answer move to another niche.
- Many designers forget about hoodies and sweatshirts, use them to your advantage. and focus on these product lines.
- Don’t use famous people’s names and designs. many famous people’s names are not a trademark, but it’s not safe to make a design in these niches.
- Stickers and kids’ apparel has less competition than T-shirts. focus on them.
- Check for trademarks before start designing. (On our redbubble trend tool we remove trademarked niches to avoid confusion)
- Focus on niches that customers actually buy. We show sales data of each niche in our redbubble trending searches section. Avoid niches without previous sales.
- Use all of the 50 tags available for your redbubble listing. and fill out the description part completely. it helps google to show your item in its search result.
- Only use related tags, list of redbubble popular tags.
- Use Pinterest to drive traffic to your redbubble shop